Being at your workplace allows your staff to build relationships with your employees and encourages a healthy environment where personal changes can occur.
On-site massage has all the benefits of a regular massage plus:
- Virtually no preparation time, and no oils, therefore highly cost-effective.
- Little space required. Only a small 5' x 6' area is needed for the therapist to set up an ergonomically designed massage chair or table and have enough room to move around comfortably.
- Little disruption to the office.
- A typical session is between 10 and 20 minutes, so it can easily be fitted into a lunch hour or tea-break.
Our corporate service will revitalise your workforce. We offer a comprehensive on-site wellness solution for the workforce and management. Our team of practitioners can be scheduled for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly visits to your place of business – visits that are guaranteed to keep your employees productive. Other available therapies and treatments include Indian head massage, reflexology and table massage.
The advantages to offering On-Site Wellness:
- Employees spend most of their time at work
- Convenient to attend treatments
- Creates a healthy work environment
- Employees feel that the company cares about them
We only provide fully qualified, insured and dedicated therapists.
Please contact us for further details.
Some more statistics
According to the iOpener Institute, in a company with 1,000 employees, increasing happiness in the workplace:
- Reduces cost of employee turnover by 46 percent.
- Reduces the cost of sick leave by 19 percent.
- Increases performance and productivity by 12 percent.
And the happiest employees, compared with their less happy colleagues, spend 40 percent more time focused on tasks and feel energized 65 percent more of the time. Happier employees also take six fewer sick days a year, and remain in their jobs twice as long.